Request Associate of Arts Degree
- 2.0 UCF GPA.
- Completed General Education Program.
- Satisfied Gordon Rule requirements.
- Completed at least 60 total credit hours.
- Have taken at least 20 credit hours in residence at UCF.
- Students must be enrolled at UCF during the semester in which they receive the AA degree. (If you need to readmit to the university, please submit a Readmission Application to the Registrar's Office.) If they are not enrolled, a minimum registration of one credit hour (at the same level of the student's classification) must be charged. Please contact our office regarding the minimum registration requirement.
- An Associate of Arts degree will not be awarded in the same term that the baccalaureate degree is to be awarded or in any term following the completion of the baccalaureate degree.
- The Associate of Arts degree is awarded only upon application and must be submitted by the end of the first week in the term in which the Associate of Arts degree is to be awarded.
I have read, understand, and meet the requirements as stated above.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Some of the other browsers are not compatible with this site.
This link provides a Secure Connection.
Please Click Here for information on installing the UCF Root Certificate.